Eyewitness - Periodic Table
Make 4 interest-free payments of $3.74 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Everything you need to know in one book! Full of fantastic photos and perfect for school projects and home learning. Discover the chemical elements and learn about their properties and uses. Discover why the visor of an astronaut helmet contains gold, find out why mercury is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature and see pure caesium kept in a sealed tube to stop it exploding in the air.
- Suitable for children aged 10 years+
- Contains 72 pages and a poster of visually stunning information and facts
- Helps develop independent reading, expanding vocabulary and encourages learning and curiosity in young readers
- Measures 28cm x 21cm
- Published by Dorling Kindersley
- Gift wrapping is available for this item
FREE delivery for orders over $150
Fast, flat rate shipping - $9.95
Safe and secure shopping
No fuss 30-day change of mind returns