Eyewitness - Weather
Make 4 interest-free payments of $3.74 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Everything you need to know in one book! Full of fantastic photos and perfect for school projects and home learning. Discover the instruments that meteorologists use to measure weather, find out about extreme weather events such as hurricanes and tornadoes and discover how climate change could change in the future.
- Suitable for children aged 10 years+
- Contains 72 pages and a poster of visually stunning information and facts
- Helps develop independent reading, expanding vocabulary and encourages learning and curiosity in young readers
- Measures 28cm x 21cm
- Published by Dorling Kindersley
- Gift wrapping is available for this item
FREE delivery for orders over $150
Fast, flat rate shipping - $9.95
Safe and secure shopping
No fuss 30-day change of mind returns