Make 4 interest-free payments of $0.55 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Goldstone is a sparkling favourite with little geologists and while it is a man-made stone, it was thought that it was first created by early artisans from the 12th Century. Goldstone is created from Silica (glass) and copper oxides and is made in a low oxygen reducing atmosphere.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years
- Each goldstone is unique and has slight variability.
- Size of the stones will vary between 2.5-3.5cm
- Price is for 1 tumbled stone
- Goldstone is believed to carry many of the metaphysical properties of copper including protection and energy stone
- Gift wrapping is not available
FREE delivery for orders over $150
Fast, flat rate shipping - $9.95
Safe and secure shopping
No fuss 30-day change of mind returns