Schleich - Crocodile 14736
Make 4 interest-free payments of $3.74 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Waiting for their prey, the crocodile creeps around in muddy water and then jumps out to catch their next meal. Crocodiles generally eat fish, mammals or birds. After they eat their meal, crocodiles may swallow some rocks to help them digest their food. Their tail helps them move fast both in the water and on land. Some are considered the largest reptiles in the world, as crocodiles can be as long as twenty-three feet! Others are only six feet long as adults. They can live for as long as one hundred years too. Although they pose a threat to humans, humans threaten crocodiles as well. Crocodiles are hunted for their skin which can be made into wallets, shoes and handbags. In some countries, crocodile meat is considered a delicacy.
- Suggested age 3 years+
- Schleich is the highest quality, most realistic figurines on the market
- Crocodile measures 18cm and have a moveable bottom jaw
- Designed by Schleich in Germany and made in China to strict quality standards
- Complies with Australian and European toy standards
- Gift wrapping is NOT available for this item
FREE delivery for orders over $150
Fast, flat rate shipping - $9.95
Safe and secure shopping
No fuss 30-day change of mind returns