Butternut Choc Caramels
Author: villaget Date Posted:21 December 2014
- 1 Packet of Butternut biscuits (makes 21) </span>
- 3/4 packet of chocolate melts
- 1 tin of caramel topper
- Shallow quiche / tart tray
2. Once removed from the oven, use a teaspoon to gently press down in the middle to form a well. Once cooled they will harden again and maintain their shape.
3. Gently heat your caramel topper on the stove, stirring continuously to remove lumps. Do not boil.
5. Place in fridge and allow to cool. 6. Melt chocolate over a hot water bath. Take care! Do not allow any water in otherwise your chocolate will refuse to melt further and will turn into a thick paste - disaster!
8. Refrigerate or freeze half for your next party on another day.