Easy Potato Salad
Author: villaget Date Posted:14 December 2014
Every time we make this salad our guests always comment on how delicious it is! Little do they know it is one of the easiest and tastiest salads to make this summer!
Ingredients - to serve 6
- 4-5 large white potatoes
- 1 large or 2 small orange sweet potatoes
- 150g diced short cut bacon
- 2-3 eggs
- 6 shallots
- Salad cream (what we use) or your favourite mayonnaise
- 150g pine nuts (optional)
1. Peel and cut potatoes into large 2-3 cm chunks.
2. Steam all potatoes together until cooked through
3. Fry diced bacon until crispy.
4. Fry pine nuts until golden. (optional)
5. Boil or steam eggs and thinly slice (an egg slicer is perfect for getting even slices!)
6. Place all cooked potatoes, bacon, pine nuts (optional) and shallots into a salad bowl. Fold through gently your salad cream or mayonnaise.
7. Gently fold through the eggs
8. Serve Wah La! You have just made our Easy and Delicious Potato Salad! Enjoy!