Grimms - Four Elements Puzzle (small)
Or 4 interest-free payments of $33.50 with Learn more.
Grimm's Four Elements Puzzle has been designed to capture four elements - earth, air, fire and water. These elements are each represented by a cave, rainbow, flame and wave in this innovative open ended puzzle and building set. The pieces are more like waves or organic forms than traditional geometric blocks. The distinctive wooden building shapes can create mountain ranges, swirling oceans, alien landscapes, winding highways, futuristic skylines and a gallery of sculptures. These beautifully coloured shapes are eco-friendly in materials as well as longevity. They compliment perfectly with other Grimm's building sets.
- Suitable for children aged 3 years+
- Great for developing fine motor, logical as well as spatial thinking skills
- 23 wooden pieces and wooden frame made from lime wood
- Puzzle including frame measures 22.5cm L x 22.5cm H x 2cm thick
- Coloured with non-toxic water based stains and finished with non toxic plant based oil
- Designed in Germany and made in Bosnia
- Certified to European and USA toy safety standards
- Gift wrapping is available for this item
FREE delivery for orders over $150
Fast, flat rate shipping - $9.95
Safe and secure shopping
No fuss 30-day change of mind returns